Thanks to my fellow bloggers for the kind comments left on yesterday's post. I am feeling some better today. I've relaxed and stayed off my feet more. Pretty tired tonight though, and may turn in early.
First a couple cute Analese tidbits:
1) yesterday in Wal-Mart I was pushing the buggy down the kid's shoe aisle. Analese says, "Mommy, how 'bout tap dancing shoes?" WHERE does she get this stuff???
2) Tonight out of the blue Analese goes up to her Daddy, hugs his legs, and says, "Daddy I want to go ice-skating PLEEEASE!" Again, WHERE does she get this stuff??? We may try to make the ice-skating happen.
1 comment:
Melanie.......
I just had time to sit down and get caught up with your blogging. I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I am also glad you sat down more and put your feet up. Maybe the recliner too would help. Please don't do quite so much. You are so busy and I saw you lift Analese one week ago while we were I-Chating. That seems like too much weight for you to tackle right now. "Keep It Simple" and "Easy Does It" comes to mind. I just don't want you to have any complications this far into your pregnancy. Ok....Enough preaching....Please know you're loved! Linda
Post a Comment