Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Still behind with the laundry, but whatever....................

Analese & I had to wait an excessive amount of time at the OB's office this morning for my 36 week appointment. It went well, though. My blood pressure is still awesome. I've gained 20.5 pounds so far. Last pregnancy I gained 22 pounds total. I think this pregnancy will be more like 25-26 pounds total. I'm keeping down way more food this time than I did last time. I think we chose a pediatrician on the recommendation of my OB. We also decided NOT to do a tubal at this time. We are pretty sure 2 is the magic number, but the finality of that decision was stressing us both out a little. We have time. I will have several months of natural birth control with breast feeding! I can't believe we will meet Mariele in just 3 weeks! Her little heart is beating strong. I was planning to go to Wal-Mart following the OB today, but after being there for 2 HOURS, I did not think Analese or I could make it through a whole shopping trip. So we went home and had lunch. She had a nap and I tackled the tall mountain of laundry. But Lee finished work fairly early in the afternoon. It was a pretty day so we went to the park, fed the ducks, and let Analese play on the playground. Then we went to Home Depot followed by dinner at Denny's (Lee wanted one of their Boca Burgers). So I still have a tall mountain of laundry staring at me, but it was nice to get out with my family today.

Yesterday I received the new nursing nightgown that I ordered. I tried it on and it very much accentuates my pregnant figure. But Analese told me I look like a princess and that I am cute! Bless her heart! She says, "You pregnant mommy?" I said, "Yeah I am." She said, "I not pregnant." I said, "I am so glad, baby!"

Here are some cute pics I took of her today with the giant reindeer she got for Christmas:


4 comments:

Carole said...

Happy New Year!!

House of Blues said...

Ha! That is so cute!! She is such a sweetie! Sounds like a conversation I had with konnor about him wanting to have a baby, and when I told him "well, mommy just had cole, shouldnt we wait a while?" he said "NO...I want a have a baby." So then I had to tell him that boys cant have babies only mommies and he said "I want to be a mommy" OMG I was so stumped! But I did tell him he could be a daddy some day A LONG time from now. I never thought I would have THAT conversation this soon!! LOL Love the pics of Analese! SHe is so pretty. I cant wait to see the new little princess! Hope you are feeling good!

Jenny/Moravia said...

Yikes, that is way too long to spend at the doctors. No fun! I just got out from under my mountain of laundry. We are done at 2 too. Every now and then I think I want another, but I ask my oldest and she say's 1 sister is quite enough thank you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! It is getting closer!

I bet Alex at bowling just a bit ago...I am still pathetic at tennis.