This is my favorite shot of that day:
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
The Eve of Christmas Eve
We kicked off the official Christmas on Dec. 23rd with a Christmas Eve service following a birthday lunch for me at Cheesecake Factory. Following the church service at our friends' church, they had several characters walking around (a little like Disney). There was also a Santa, but since I am not inclined to stand in line for a mall Santa, I opted out of the church Santa line also. They trucked in snow so that the kids could play. Analese found out that snow is actually a bit cold, especially when one is wearing only ballet slippers on the feet.





This is my favorite shot of that day:
This is my favorite shot of that day:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Again, great pictures!
I LOVE the black and white photo of the best friends. Too cute! Your daughters are adorable. :)
Post a Comment