We FINALLY got our exercise room usable. And by usable, I mean it has a TV hooked up to a TiVo up there. Because we all know you can't use a treadmill unless you are watching an interesting television program. We have a plan to really fix up this exercise room over the next 6 months to a year. The plan includes carpeting and painting the wall where we had the cabinets ripped out. We also plan to get rid of the monster TV on the very elegant ice-chest and replace it with a small plasma TV on a nice console. Here is the ULTRA-before pic. This is how the room looked when we bought the house (this photo was actually how the room looked when the seller was SHOWING the house). The room has the nice high ceiling, making it a perfect exercise room. We have the office downstairs, so we really did not need this built in desk and cabinetry:

This is how the room looks now. These are also before pics, remember. The ice cooler is not in the long-term decor plan:


It has a nice walk-in closet for storage:

Analese is such a princess. She would wear that darn Cinderella dress every day if I would let her. She wore it yesterday. The tiara too. She was so good all day yesterday, because she was told by Daddy that if she was good, he would do her magic rocks with her. She managed to stay on my nice list all day, so here she is doing the magic rocks with Daddy:
Christmas shopping is 99.5% done. We are thinking about taking Analese ice-skating later.
I have been eating too much Pioneer Woman chocolate sheet cake. It is so good, it just needs to be gone!
9 days until my birthday. 35th birthday too. My birthday is going to be a sucky travel day. Boo! Lee even asked me what I want, and I can't think of a single thing. 8 hours of continual sleep, but IDK how that is going to happen.
5 comments:
Congrats to your little lady on the first steps and the near-walking!! They will be so funny together when she's trying to keep up with her big sissy!
The magic rocks sound great. And, what a pretty little princess all decked out in a dress and accessories;)
Seriously walking is my favorite milestone! So exciting and cute!
35th birthday, hopefully you will celebrate it in style. Is the PW cake THAT delicious as she says it is?
And your workout room looks great.
I have your birthday gift ready to mail. I am so hoping you like it. I hope I get it to you before you leave.
I love Analese's crown.
Your workout room is going to be fantastic! I don't even have a treadmill, but you can't beat watching a great movie or tv show while working out!
Om nom nom. Cute little walking baby must be nibbled on.
Totally jealous of your exercise room. And the closet.
Dad's really know how to "rock"
Post a Comment