I have a lot of blogging to catch up on. We had a great weekend having Christmas at our house a little early, since Lee works next weekend and we are going to Arkansas for the actual Christmas. I will try to blog about our weekend as I get a chance to do so.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Soup to Share!
Analese and I got this idea of Soup to Share from her Highlights High Five magazine. We took the pretty jars, and layered in the soup ingredients. The layers are barley, green and yellow split peas, lentils, alphabet pasta and spices. Analese enjoyed pouring the ingredients into the jars and making the pretty layers. We also tested the recipe ourselves, and it made a really hearty vegetable stew!


I have a lot of blogging to catch up on. We had a great weekend having Christmas at our house a little early, since Lee works next weekend and we are going to Arkansas for the actual Christmas. I will try to blog about our weekend as I get a chance to do so.
I have a lot of blogging to catch up on. We had a great weekend having Christmas at our house a little early, since Lee works next weekend and we are going to Arkansas for the actual Christmas. I will try to blog about our weekend as I get a chance to do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My mom hasn't been getting her Highlights magazine for awhile now and can't figure out why! Boo! She renewed it, too! So I am missing out on some of the fun. That looks like a great gift!
Post a Comment