Today we celebrated Analese's best friend's birthday. Her birthday was actually yesterday, but today we ate lunch at Shogun and then headed over to Incredible Pizza just to play. The classic moment of the day is when Analese got her first taste of cotton candy. The birthday girl's older sister bought some cotton candy to share with everyone. I pulled some off to give to Analese. She took it in her hand and I told her to eat it. She furrowed her brow and told me, "Mommy, this is fuzz!" I had to convince her that it was, in fact, edible. Once she tried it, she did like it!
Happy Birthday to Anita (or Tee-ta, as we affectionately call her!)
3 comments:
Hilarious! Nathan has never had cotton candy but he is weird about textures so I wonder what he would say... we have an Incredible Pizza (Chucky Cheese on steroids) here, too!
Funny! We are going to the circus in a few weeks, and I have been trying to prep Cooper for what he will see and the food there. He is anti-candy (which is really OK with me), so I think he would avoid the cotton candy....too bad because I would love it!
See, that's why I had no problem getting Michael to eat cotton candy. He didn't think it was really food, and therefore acceptable to put in his mouth.
Post a Comment