First let me say that I have no idea what happened to the videos! The same thing happened when I tried to upload another video. I'm hoping this is a temporary issue.
Today was my baby girl's first birthday!
Here is the cake in all it's...um....glory (or something like that!)
Great kids that helped us celebrate:
And the progression of cake photos - from "This is a little interesting" to "I've had enough!"
How sweet! She looks so happy to be the birthday girl. And I love the cak, you made it right? I always insist on making all of Batman's birthday cakes, even though they don't look nearly as good as yours did!
Happy Birthday to Mariele!! I can't believe it has been a year either. SO fast. She looks precious in her little dress.(Cami wore that same dress for Easter and I refuse to get rid of it. Love it)
She is starting to get a little hair :) She is such a doll. I love the cake, and wow she really covered herself in it. Yum! I love cake photos! Happy Birthday!
9 comments:
How sweet! She looks so happy to be the birthday girl. And I love the cak, you made it right? I always insist on making all of Batman's birthday cakes, even though they don't look nearly as good as yours did!
Happy birthday Mariele! I can't believe it's been a year already! (And personally I love the cake)
Happy Birthday Mariele! The cake pictures are super cute. The cake turned out cute. It looks yummy, too.
Happy Birthday to Mariele!!
I can't believe it has been a year either. SO fast. She looks precious in her little dress.(Cami wore that same dress for Easter and I refuse to get rid of it. Love it)
She is starting to get a little hair :) She is such a doll. I love the cake, and wow she really covered herself in it. Yum! I love cake photos! Happy Birthday!
She's so cute. She's really starting to look like her big sister too.
I love the cake!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy 1st Birthday Mariele Kara!
Hahaha! Love the face in the last picture!
Happy 1st birthday to sweet Mariele!
Post a Comment