Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mariele's new push car

Mariele's new Step 2 push car came yesterday, and since it was a huge box and needed to be put together anyway, we went ahead and gave it to her early. I mean, it's not like she really cares. Analese was super excited about getting to push her around in it. They both love it. In fact, I was able to push her around the neighborhood today while Analese drove her Jeep around. It was a beautiful 74 degree day. This little car is great! It pushes very easily with the handle, and Mariele thinks she is driving. And the seat belt holds her in, which is very important for Mariele, because she is Houdini baby. She can get out of most seat belts.

I took these pictures and the short video clip yesterday while Analese pushed Mariele around the house. Mariele is holding the end cap tool that came in the box. She loves it!





7 comments:

Stacey said...

She looks SO happy and beautiful in her car.

Carrie said...

I love how little noise it makes, too, such a smooth ride. We love ours still and haven't even gotten to enjoy it outside in the nice weather yet.

Karla said...

SO much fun!!

Rachel said...

So cute! You can tell just how happy a little girl she is.. and how doting her big sissy is!

My nephew has that car, and has always loved it and it ages well since he passed it on to my niece then. Oh, and I am totally envious of your 74-degree day!

Steph said...

She looks really excited about her new car!

Joanna said...

Two of my neighbors have that car. It's a huge hit in our neighborhood. HUGE! I think your girls are really going to have fun with it.

London said...

Okay, first, happy birthday to Marielle! I had no idea she was one already. (I've been a little distracted I guess.)

Second, OMG 74? Shut up! Some of us are still suffering though an actual winter you know! I haven't seen the sun since September. My dad informed me that I have apparently transformed into a vampire since moving up here.