Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sleeping in the jumperoo

They have both done it at one time or another. One of my favorite baby pictures of Analese was taken when she was about 8 months old and had fallen asleep in the jumperoo.



Last night, Mariele had a little extra energy to expend before bedtime, so we put her in the jumperoo for a little while. It did not take long before she jumped out all of her extra energy, and then some!



It dawned on me today that her birthday is only 1 week away! I can't believe it!

My plan is to try to bake a carrot cake in the shape of a teddy bear. We will see how this goes. I can bake a delicious carrot cake, but I have never baked it into anything but a rectangle before. I ordered her a play tunnel and the Step 2 push car. I'm glad that I remembered her birthday!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute, cute! Your girls look so much alike, and I love those photos.

Carrot cake sounds delicious-- one of my favorites.

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh!! What sleeping beauties.

Maria said...

Twins! They are both so sweet!

Lindsay said...

I never get tired of that pic of Analese - I remember it from the BBC days! They are so gorgeous =)

(Ha! My Word Verification is "lotions"!)

Carrie said...

Time sure does fly... you will love the step 2 push car, Autumn is actually pulling Nathan around in it now if you can believe that! :o)- Adorable photos! Oh, and when you have time, please share the carrot cake recipe!

Joanna said...

So cute!

My mom made my sister's wedding cake and did one tier with carrot cake. It worked very well so I think a teddy bear would be possible.

Steph said...

Cute, love the twin pics of the two of them!