Thursday, December 4, 2008

End of Pregnancy Blahs

I just don't feel well physically. And just when I get one symptom under control, another one pops up. The Nexium seems to be working for the heartburn. But let's just say that another very unpleasant symptom has replaced it. Also I carried Analese breech and this baby is fully head down. It is so much easier on my body to carry breech! I'm feeling some very unpleasant sensations that I never felt carrying Analese. A lot of lower pelvic pressure and many more braxton hicks contractions. I guess I just have a bad case of the blahs tonight. I have a little more than 7 weeks left. I need to suck it up. OK whine over.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, i know how you feel! I have about 10 weeks left til my due date and i just feel so blah most the time. Like, it's gone so fast until now and it's just going to creep by slowly from now on. I'm sorry you are in pain, i'm not quite there yet but i'm getting there slowly. I'm enjoying not being too uncomfortable b/c i know it will happen soon!!

London said...

Hang in there!

House of Blues said...

Oh, hang in there!! You are in the home stretch! I know how ya feel though. I felt so much different with COle than I did with Konnor. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Joanna said...

Oh, how I remember those days. They sucked. But, they'll be over soon and you will have the wonderful smell of a newborn to replace the pain and discomfort.

Kaycee said...

Aw :( I know the pains and pressures just get worse and worse toward the end, but just remember after your sweet girl is here you will forget about it all!!
(however, saying that, I don't miss being pregnant..lol)