Wednesday, December 3, 2008

(Not official) Christmas pictures

I was not at all interested in going out on Black Friday, so I took advantage of J C Penney's online sale and ordered A's Christmas dress. It was delivered during her nap today, so I showed it to her as she was waking from her nap. She immediately wanted to try it on (she is such a girly girl and she loves dresses). So I wasn't really planning a photo shoot, but I did take some anyway. Lee was too busy to help, otherwise he probably could have gotten her to smile. But here is a sampling of what is to come!





6 comments:

Kaycee said...

Ohhh pretty little dress!! It shipped pretty quick too huh? Adorable.

Anonymous said...

She looks so beautiful! The dress fits her so perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Love the dress! She looks really pretty~ your Christmas pictures are going to be so cute!

London said...

So pretty! Your house looks great too!

Jenny/Moravia said...

I think it's a great picture even w/o the smile. Very pretty dress.

House of Blues said...

I LOVE her dress! She is such a doll! Your huse is beautiful BTW.