Analese has gone with me to most of my OB appointments now. The first thing they always do is hand me a sticker and tell me to go to the restroom and pee in a cup. A has the drill down so well now. The last several appointments go something like this:
A and I enter the bathroom.
A: Mommy, you need a cup? I get you a cup. (runs over to the back of the toilet to get a specimen cup for me).
A: Mommy, you pee-pee in this cup. (I do the action).
A: (points to the specimen window) OK Mommy, put pee-pee cup in window!
What would I ever do without her?
4 comments:
LOL! Too funny. It sounds like you have some great exepreinces at your obs office.
LOL that is to funny.
That is so funny! Carter also goes to my appts with me and knows exactly what happens, pee in a cup, get weighed, "thing around your arm" (blood pressure), listen to baby's heartbeat, etc. It's so cute! He loves listening to the heartbeat and always asks if we can do it again!
That is so funny!
Post a Comment