Christmas is over and mom and bro are gone. I did loads of laundry today and will be busy getting the house ready for the next set of guests. I need to take down all of the Christmas decorations. I have to do all of this so I can do the last little bit of nesting I need to do. I can't believe that the next set of guests arrive at our house in only 3 weeks because that is when my c-section is scheduled for Mariele! WOW our lives are all about to change. Lee and I will be parents of not 1 but 2 children! Analese will fall into the big sister sibling role. I think we are all ready. It seems a bit surreal. 2009 will blow in before we know it! And I think it will be a good year. Shows a lot of promise and excitement anyway!
Poor lil' Miss Analese is sick today. She had a fever before her nap and we gave her Tylenol. She obviously felt cruddy. She wanted to be held all morning. I will give her lots of extra TLC this evening. It has been a cold and rainy day today. Very cozy inside our house, though.
3 comments:
I hope miss Analese feels better soon. It's so hard to watch them feel so miserable. Best of luck on the home stretch to your C-section. 2 girls are a blast!
Glad you have a warm, cozy house. Enjoy the nesting.
Sorry Analese is not feeling well.
Oh I can't believe you are that close to having your sweet baby girl!
I hope Analese is feeling better quickly!
Post a Comment