Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cute video, etc . . .

Here is the reason for my lack of wordiness earlier. I had a killer sinus headache. 800 mg. ibuprofen and a claritin finally killed it. I have not been incapacitated by allergies in several years. I was living in Arkansas the last time I had an allergy attack that bad.

But ANYWAY, here is a video of the girls in dance class yesterday that Yng Yng took with her new cool little camera. Yesterday was bring a friend to dance class day, and Analese wanted to bring Anita naturally. They look pretty cute dancing together. Keep in mind that this video was shot on the other side of a pretty sound-proof glass window. So any background noise is just that - background noise. I wish we could hear what they are doing in there. I know they were doing some kind of chicken dance LOL!



We had a play date with our neighborhood pals in a cool new park today. Well, the park is not really new, just new to me. It is actually a park for disabled children. I did not realize that until I chatted with the mother of a disabled boy there (he had leg braces). I just thought all the ramps leading up to the playground equipment were pretty cool, but they actually serve a purpose!

Lee has gone to a nationwide Dave Ramsey town hall meeting tonight. Oh, how I long to go sit in a nice air conditioned auditorium and hear a nice Dave Ramsey presentation. The peace and quiet of listening to an adult topic without kids climbing on me. Can you tell I'm jealous?

Progress report on Analese's potty training. She has done GREAT! Much better than I even expected. Yesterday it seemed that everything just clicked into place. Before her bath last night I removed the same dry pair of panties that she had worn to bed the night before - definitely a record for her. Now today as I was bragging about her at the park, she proceeded to wet herself. And I THOUGHT I had an extra pair of panties in my bag, but I only had a pull-up. So she got to wear a pull-up for a short time today. Oh well, can't win em all. But I am overall very pleased with her progress. I probably should have done this a year ago.

No comments: