Here they are. Yes, I realize that Analese's has a lot more stuff than Mariele's. It's just that this year I am not pretending to think that my 11 week old baby cares ; ) And yes, that is a Lindt dark chocolate bunny in Mariele's basket. That is mommy's sneaky way of getting a chocolate Easter bunny!

Pardon Analese's bed head. Here she is discovering the "basiks":


What she wanted most of all was the chocolate bunny:

Checking out the loot:

She unwrapped the chocolate bunny. Thinking about whether to eat it for breakfast:

Easter comes but once a year!

Mariele with hers!
6 comments:
So cute! I love how the basiks are just waiting in the hall for her..
Awww! Analese's bed head is too cute! Aiden had a chocolate bunny for breakfast on Easter too! And glad that Mariele enjoyed her Easter treat!
How cute! I thought Mariele was a baby doll in the last picture!
AWWW How cute!! Basiks LOVE IT!!
carole
xoxo
I remember eating my easter bunny for breakfast when I was little. I love how she ate the ears first.
Books for easter... great idea!!
chocolate breast milk! That cracked me up.
Post a Comment