
Rules for Mom of the Year Award:
Admit one thing you feel awful about involving being a mom. Get it off your shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are No Longer allowed to feel bad. It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a good mom!
I feel guilty that this age (almost 3) has thrown me somewhat for a loop. I always considered myself a very patient person until my almost 3 year old started giving me the developmentally normal attitude! I just need to continue realizing that she is only a little girl. She is not an adult that can be reasoned with. Every day I pray for an extra measure of patience to get me through this time. Also, I realize she is in a lot of transition having a new baby sis in the home as well.
Remind yourself you are a good mom, list seven things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you. These are the things to remind yourself everyday that you Rock!
1. I love that Analese is so loving and affectionate. She always wants to "hold" me or her Daddy. She tells us all the time that she loves us!
2. I love that Analese is so eager to learn! It is fun to do "school" with her.
3. I love how physically active Analese is. She is very athletic and she enjoys her ballet, tap and gymnastics. She is also a proficient swimmer now! She really does amaze me!
4. I love that Analese enjoys books and reading. It was important to me to instill this in her.
5. I love that Analese is sensitive to other people's emotions and that she is kind and compassionate.
6. I love that Analese wakes up so happy every morning. As soon as her eyes pop open she begins chattering. And some of the things she says are so cute lately!
7. I love it when Analese sings! She has an amazing memory for song lyrics and seems to have good music appreciation.
Send this to five other Mom's of the year that deserve credit for being great moms and remind them that they are the best moms they can be!! Remember to send them a note to let them know you've selected them, and add a link to the person who nominated you.
I am nominating:
1) Carrie at Housekeeping and Mommy Moments
2) Linda at Cozymom's Blog
3) Ashley at A Perfect World
4) Laura at Laura's Mommy Journal
5) Jenfen at Staying in Touch With the Funny Noses
2 comments:
Thank you! Congrats on making it to 3 with your patience. I'm not sure I made it a month with my patience :)
Well, with twice as many you are allowed half as long, Laura! LOL!
Post a Comment