Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Random Ramble again . . .

3 . . . the maximum number of days I can go without doing laundry before I am in a world of hurt.

Thing I am thankful for today . . . my dear friend Yng Yng for letting me use her washing machine while mine is broken down.

Fun thing we did today . . . play date with new neighborhood friend at Safari Stop (this cool indoor playground inside this huge Methodist church). I think Kristin and I have more fun than our kids do. It is nice to have adult conversation while the kiddos play. We seem to be in the habit of weekly play dates now.

Realization from tonight . . . Analese loves to be read to. Lee has been doing the bedtime stories lately since I am usually busy with Mariele. But Lee is working tonight and I read Analese her stories after getting Mariele settled down. I miss the bedtime stories with her. She is so sweet and snuggly and quiet during story time.

Realization from right this moment . . . I need to hop in the shower while I can. Gotta go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love story time right before bed. Even with a 7 year year old-- he cuddles so sweetly.

Have a great Wednesday!!

Carrie said...

Jeremi has been putting Nathan to bed and I miss that time with Nathan. Somex he works late so I put both to bed and I love the time I get with Nathan..even tho its more work putting two to bed!!