Sunday, April 19, 2009
Lofty Aspiration!
No more pull-ups. We will be potty trained by next weekend. I may have to do 17 thousand small loads of laundry this week, but that is OK. I can do this. Analese can do this. She is past developmentally able to do this. I have to go now and order her a waterproof mattress cover for her bed. Huge celebration next weekend if we are successful! I will do anything for her (with the exception of Chuck E Cheese).
Labels:
High Ambition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good luck! Can't wait to hear the progress report.
Good luck! Nathan knows his diapers are gone after his 3rd birthday.
Good luck Analese and mom! :) I know she can do it!!
Good Luck! I need to buckle down and get serious about this. Sariah won't sit on the potty at home UNLESS she is supposed to be doing something else. She won't go. And, when we are out, she wants to go potty, but will just sit there for a minute, declare she is done and wants to wash her hands! I pray for your success. You'd think this won't be so hard - I DO have a fully potty trained older daughter.
Post a Comment