OMG she is gorgeous!! I'm so sorry I haven't checked your blog, i've been out of the loop :( She resembles Analese a LOT!! CONGRATS times a million girl. They are both so precious.
Wow, they really do look alike. Gorgeous!
Oh my goodness! They do look so much alike! Adorable!
Too cute! They really do look alike. My hubby even thought they were twins. They are so beautiful!
They are cute sisters. I knew some adult sisters (when I was little) that looked like twins. They were 2 years apart and I kept getting confused-- who was who.
Crazy! I'm just starting to see some similarities between my two girls and the baby is five months old! Ack!Glad to know you're loving the New Native, too.
They do look so much alike! They are both adorable!You have a blog award over on my blog!
They do look like twins in those pictures!
I would say they look a lot alike. So cute.
Wow! She does look a lot like Analese!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
OMG she is gorgeous!! I'm so sorry I haven't checked your blog, i've been out of the loop :( She resembles Analese a LOT!! CONGRATS times a million girl. They are both so precious.
Wow, they really do look alike. Gorgeous!
Oh my goodness! They do look so much alike! Adorable!
Too cute! They really do look alike. My hubby even thought they were twins. They are so beautiful!
They are cute sisters.
I knew some adult sisters (when I was little) that looked like twins. They were 2 years apart and I kept getting confused-- who was who.
Crazy! I'm just starting to see some similarities between my two girls and the baby is five months old! Ack!
Glad to know you're loving the New Native, too.
They do look so much alike! They are both adorable!
You have a blog award over on my blog!
They do look like twins in those pictures!
I would say they look a lot alike. So cute.
Wow! She does look a lot like Analese!
Post a Comment