Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Trying to get her well.........
She is still coughing and also has a runny nose today. Although I think she is feeling better. She took too short a nap. I asked her if she wants mommy to lay down with her and she said, "No mommy, I NOT want to go in my room right now. I want to go to the Little Gym right now!" Maybe tomorrow if she is better. We did not go to lunch with our friends today because I did not want to infect their 4 month old baby. But if we had gone to lunch I would have missed the delivery of my birthday/Christmas and all gift giving occasions for 2009 present! It is the updated version of my camera! It also takes high definition video clips, which will make a neat c-section movie of Mariele's birth! For some reason blogger is not wanting to upload pics right now or I would post a pic of my new camera taken with my old camera! Maybe later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment