Well, took some cute pics today but blogger is not wanting to upload right now. So I will just say that my mom and grandmother arrived. Had lots of fun today. Showered with gifts (Analese too). Now I need to pack my bag because I have to be at the hospital at 6 a.m. YIKES! Tomorrow is Day 0!!
12 comments:
Best of luck w/ your scheduled C-section. Hope to see pictures of the new arrival soon.
Thinking about you today.(the 20th)
Hope all goes well, can't wait to see pics of the new bundle!
Yay! Can wait to see pics...
Good luck!!!
I was thinking that you might have had an early arrival as we hadn't heard from you yesterday! Best of luck!
Best of luck today!
Good luck today! I can't wait to see pictures of your little girls together. How exciting!
Good luck!!
I'm here and waiting (impatiently!) for an update!! I hope you and baby are doing good!!
Good luck today! I can't wait to hear the birth story and see the pictures!!!
We are waiting to hear the good news. Give her a tiny kiss on here sweet head for me.
I hope everything went smoothly and you are holding little Mariele right now!
Hope everything goes well and I can't wait to see pics of your new arrival! :) May God bless you all of you!
Post a Comment