Analese ate so much at the Thai restaurant. She was a hungry girl! She loves the tofu there especially. She ate all of the tofu out of the pad thai noodles (and a lot of noodles as well), then she decided she wanted to go after the tofu in the massaman curry, which was spicy. Even though it was spicy and she would flap her little arms as if she was going to fly away, she just kept eating it and then chasing it down with water. It was pretty cute!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Countdown - Day 4!
Although mom and mother-in-law were concerned that I was busy having the baby since I had not blogged today, I really just had a busy day and this is the first chance I've gotten to blog. First of all, it hit me this morning that it was my last day with JUST Analese. Lee was at work, and I was thinking wow, the next time Lee works it will be me with my 2 children! And Lee only worked a half day today and he is now officially on vacation! This afternoon I went to the hair salon to get my hair colored and cut before baby comes. I was really too tired (that sounds dumb, too tired to sit in a chair and be pampered), but I'm so glad I mustered up the energy and went. WOW I sound pathetic!!! When I got home, Lee decided we should all go out to dinner at the Thai restaurant. Here are some pics of me and Analese right before going out:




Analese ate so much at the Thai restaurant. She was a hungry girl! She loves the tofu there especially. She ate all of the tofu out of the pad thai noodles (and a lot of noodles as well), then she decided she wanted to go after the tofu in the massaman curry, which was spicy. Even though it was spicy and she would flap her little arms as if she was going to fly away, she just kept eating it and then chasing it down with water. It was pretty cute!
Analese ate so much at the Thai restaurant. She was a hungry girl! She loves the tofu there especially. She ate all of the tofu out of the pad thai noodles (and a lot of noodles as well), then she decided she wanted to go after the tofu in the massaman curry, which was spicy. Even though it was spicy and she would flap her little arms as if she was going to fly away, she just kept eating it and then chasing it down with water. It was pretty cute!
Labels:
Analese photos,
pregnant belly,
prenatal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look absolutely gorgeous and I am so excited for you and your family Mel!!!
Are you going to miss your adorable baby bump?
I'm so excited for you! I love the pictures. You are so beautiful and so is Analese.
Just reading this post is making me so excited and nervous. I know I'll be one emotional wreck when my c/s date gets closer!
I love your hair!!!
Good idea to pamper yourself before the big day.
Post a Comment