I honestly do not remember being THIS wiped out the end of last pregnancy. I worked up until the day before I delivered. I was much sicker with nausea then though. This time I am just TIRED! I wake up, take a shower and wish I could just go back to bed! This morning was pretty cold, although it warmed up nicely later in the day. I wanted Analese to get some activity, but I did not want to bundle up and go to the park or anywhere else. So we played Wii Fit! She loves to jog and play some of the balance games. I took a very cute movie of her jogging but I can't figure out how to shrink it enough to share it.
I've been craving Eggs Benedict and have had some for the past 2 days. I got up this morning and made some for me and Analese. I just used the Knorr Hollandaise sauce packet. Was not quite ambitious enough to try The Pioneer Woman's homemade version. Also being a vegetarian I kind of created my own version using vegetarian "turkee" instead of the canadian bacon. I also like a cooked hard yolk. Pioneer Woman would disagree with me there. Anyway - surprisingly Analese really loved it! She ate almost 2 poached eggs with the sauce. She says, "I LOVE the egg sauce, mommy!" So here is the cute conversation I had with her about the English muffin:
Me: Analese, let me get you an English muffin.
Analese: I want to take the paper off! (She remembers I made blueberry muffins a few days ago in the paper cupcake cups)
Me: These are English muffins. They don't have paper on them.
I give her one.
Analese: Mommy, this is not a muffin. This is BREAD!
Me: It is a special kind of muffin called an English muffin.
Analese: Mommy, this is NOT an English muffin. This is English BREAD!
OK!!!!
Another cute thing: This evening after dinner I was sneaking a bite of brownie. Analese sees me chewing over by the brownie pan (we made the brownies earlier today) and she asks, "Mommy, what you eating?" I told her "nothing". Lee says, :"Tell mommy she is busted." And Analese says "BUSTED!!!!" So cute - well you probably had to be there.
Today I've barely had any twinges. Just a few regularly scheduled BH contractions. Sloths are probably pretty slow to go into labor though. We will see how tomorrow goes. Analese and I have a busy morning going to the hospital to take care of some registration paperwork, then to the pediatrician to register there, then to my FINAL OB appointment before my c-section!
3 comments:
HAHA! I laughed so hard about the sloths going into labor slowly sentence! lol. I hope you get a boost of energy in the next week! Good luck with your delivery! Having two daughters is the best thing ever!
I love the "busted" part of your entry. I can just see her saying it.
Thank you for your comment on my frugal site. I about yelled "yippie" when I saw it-- then I remember my guys were still sleeping so I kept quiet.
I agree, English muffins really are just bread. I'm glad someone spoke up about it.
LOL about sloths going into labor slowly. That one got me laughing.
Post a Comment