Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Analese can SWIM!

With no floatie on!

Today was 92 degrees. Our pool water temp was 77, but the hot tub was 102. Analese did not find the pool too cold, but I did. Here is a short video clip of her swimming. She has been doing this for a couple of weeks now. She loves to play this game where I "save her" or "rescue her" with the pool noodle:


8 comments:

Joanna said...

77 too cold? I'd take it!

Way to go with the swimming!

Kara said...

That's awesome Mel!! I started swimming when I was 3 1/2 years old and people thought that was early! OMG! 2! That's amazing!! Since I learned to swim so early my family assumed Kaitlynn would too. Um no she was almost 6 when she started. I guess it just depends on the kid.

LauraC said...

That's amazing! Have you done swim classes? Or did she learn herself. Just wondering what we should do since our pool opens soon.

Mel said...

She took the baby swim lessons in Colorado three times. But that was more about developing comfort in the water - not so much about actual swimming. She kind of picked this up on her own. And Lee helped her a lot too. She loves it!

Carrie said...

Oh how exciting. She is really good! What a great skill to know at such a young age. I am signing Nathan up for his 3rd year of swim classes this summer. I bet it really helps when you have a pool! Yay for her!!!

Karla said...

That is great! She is doing awesome at swimming!!!

Devin will be starting swim lesson soon!! I can't wait (and neither can he!)

LOVE your pool and hot tub btw!

Steph said...

Way to go Analese!

We take Cooper to the pool at the Y and he loves it, but always wears a floatie.

Yng said...

Analese! You can swim already! Oh, please teach Anita!