First let me say that after having Mariele, Lee kicked my butt a little about getting out of the house with both girls. He told me that I had to go grocery shopping with both girls some time and that practice would make perfect etc. Well, here is the dialogue that we had on our walk last night:
Lee: I think we should all go to your hair appointment with you tomorrow so that Mariele is not too far away from you if she needs to nurse.
Me: That's a great idea!
Lee: I just don't know what exactly to do with the girls for 2 hours while you are getting your hair fixed.
Me: Wal-Mart Supercenter is right across the street. Let me email you the g-store list and you can do the shopping.
Lee: (incredulous) I can't take two kids to the g-store and shop from a list!!
I think he popped that statement out before thinking! I reminded him that the Baby Bjorn is, in fact, adjustable, and he carried Analese in it a lot when she was a baby.
5 comments:
LOL! I love men. They are always good for a laugh. Oh, and have fun at your hair appointment! What are you getting done?
Sounds like my hubby! We had to get my mom to keep Ian so that Scott could come watch Eli at mom and tot swim time! It's almost like he is scared of him!
That is too funny! But I have to admit just thinking about going grocery shopping with two young children freaks me out! I also tagged you if you want to play along!
I am getting my hair done Saturday, too. Jeremi will watch both but acts like it is SO much work and I always feel rushed. I hate that :( Men!
Bahahaha! Love it. Did he need a shoe horn to get his foot out of his mouth?
Post a Comment