Later when I get a chance to dump the pics from the camera, I will post the ones of the Easter baskets (or basiks, as Analese says).
Monday, April 13, 2009
The forgotten post . . .
This is actually from last Thursday. I dyed eggs with Analese. Actually I just watched while SHE did it. She is apparently an egg dyeing expert now since she has done this twice this spring already (once with her Aunt Amy and another time with Auntie Yng Yng). So I literally just stood back and watched after I got the dye ready for her. I don't know where those blasted newspapers that they leave on my driveway are when I need them. They always go straight into the recycle bin, but recycle pick-up was Wednesday so there was no newspaper in sight. Hence the notebook paper!


Later when I get a chance to dump the pics from the camera, I will post the ones of the Easter baskets (or basiks, as Analese says).
Later when I get a chance to dump the pics from the camera, I will post the ones of the Easter baskets (or basiks, as Analese says).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love how hard she's concentrating on her art! Cute!
She is doing a great job!!
Post a Comment