Sunday, January 18, 2009

Countdown - Day 2!

Here are pictures of the "pre-Mariele's birthday" pool party!




6 comments:

Joanna said...

Dude, that's just cruel! Here we are in 20 degree weather with snow on the ground, and you are swimming and frolicking in the warmth.

Then again, it's probably your last chance to frolic in a while, so I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Kara said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Tomorrow is the big day!! Can't wait to see pics!

Mel said...

If your definition of frolicking is sitting like a lump in the hot tub then yeah, I guess I frolicked LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun!!!

Alex and I have been counting down the days too. He is very excited for Analese.

Anonymous said...

I could not agree with Joanna any more! It's about 15 degrees here right now. Aren't you jealous?!?!

Jennifer said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see pics of your new little one! Hope all goes well!