I was much sicker in my first pregnancy. I threw up usually more than once a day every day of my pregnancy. I was so afraid that I was a zofran addict and that my normal appetite would never return. But as soon as they took Analese out (well, really as soon as the placenta came out) all of that changed. In fact, I was disappointed that they put me on a liquid diet at first. I was HUNGRY! I wanted a big 'ole Boca Burger! And I did develop a man-sized breast-feeding appetite too. I look forward to hopefully experiencing this all again.
About the clear drape, I am not squeamish at all (about the human body anyway - bugs are a different issue). I am a total WUSS when it comes to the aches and pains of this pregnancy, but as soon as Lee puts in my spinal and I am on that table, I am ready to PARTY! I mean I am GOOD TO GO!
My biggest anxiety at this point is spending a night away from Analese. I have never spent the night away from her. In fact the majority of nights in her short life have been spent sleeping right next to me. I know she will be fine. She will be with her Daddy and will also get some entertainment from other relatives. But it just makes me sad. I hope I do OK.
I am making homemade granola today. Later if it warms up at all I will take Analese down to the close park. Other that that, I plan on an easy day. Laundry, of course.
6 comments:
Ok so Lee, your husband is your anesthesiologist? If i followed that correctly, that is AWESOME!!!!
Im glad u got ur water last night. Hope all is well
carole
xoxo
Well, he is ONE of them. He is putting in my spinal (did last time also) and then letting one of his partners take over so he can be Daddy. Thanks, Carole!
2nd the WOW on DH being your anesthesiologist!! I didn't know that was his job. Well, no wonder why you aren't nervous. And homemade granola? YUM! Never have had it homemade.
glad you got your water. Enjoy day six of the countdown.
If my husband was the anesthesiologist, I would have gotten an epidural a long time ago. So you have to ride around in a wheel chair, with a cath, at least you don't have to get up 10 times a night to pee! Run that by him. Maybe your last 6 days could be great!
Mel, I can't believe you're getting SO close! I'm so excited. And now awesome that your hubby is going to do your spinal! I think awesome that he gets to be in there during it. (Obviously if he's the one doing it!)I know when I had my c/s with Zoey, Don had to wait out in a different room during the spinal. I was so scared! Why don't they let the husbands in the room?
Post a Comment