Wednesday, January 21, 2009
déjà vu.....
I think I will have to wait til I get home to post pics. Not a good way to do it from iPhone. But I will say that she looks so much like newborn baby Analese. I have this surreal feeling of doing it all over again with the same baby. Although Mariele is a bit more of a peanut than Analese was. Recovering well. Hope to make it home soon.
Labels:
iPhone blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad your recovering well! Cannot wait to see her! I'm so excited for you!
Can't wait to see some pictures when you get home!!
I can't wait to see pictures of the new addition! Glad to hear you're feeling well too.
SO glad your feeling well! God Bless
Carole
xoxo
Hooray! Can't wait to see the pics! Feel well!
Post a Comment