Sunday, January 11, 2009
The dramatic shock value post........
Last night was the full moon. AND for awhile I was wondering if I was going into labor! What actually happened was I had the BH (Braxton Hicks) contractions combined with some wild movements on Mariele's part (maybe she was doing the full moon dance in there) combined with the ligament pain. I found myself on the floor of our closet as I was trying to get dressed in my nightgown. I literally could not get up I was having such pain down low low low in my abdomen. It felt like she was on my cervix moving very wildly. Lee made me get in bed for awhile. I got up a little later to brush my teeth and wash my face. Lee was not happy with me for even getting up. He thought teeth brushing was just not important. I disagree, compulsive teeth brusher that I am. So everything eventually settled down and today I seem to be OK. The perk to me is that Lee got up early and did our weekly Wal-Mart shopping trip so I did not have to. Lee is instructing me to take it easy this week so I can in fact make it to my scheduled c-section on the 20th.
Labels:
prenatal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hope she holds out long enough for the scheduled c-section. You better take it easy though. I'm sure it's tough because you already have one child to look after. :) Only 9 more days to go!!! yay! :D I'm so excited for you as I love babies!!!
I agree with Jeanna-- take it easy. You are almost there!!!
So sweet of Lee to do the shopping. Joel did the shopping today as well. We have such sweet and thoughtful guys!!
Relax, watch a movie... do whatever it takes!!!
OMG Mel you are sooo close. I didn't even realize just how close. I agree, take it easy lady!! :) Sounds like you have a great hubby!
YAY for Lee! I agree with Lee totally!!! Relax and enjoy, the 20th will be here so soon! WOOO Im so excited for you all!
carole
xoxo
The 20th? Already? No way. I agree, take it easy and relax, even if you don't need to. This will be your last chance for a while.
Post a Comment