Walking the balance beam (all by herself - I have the camera!)
Doing the bars:
Action shot - she and this other little boy are jumping on either side of this bar - CUTE!
Miss Allison helping her on the bars:
The train video! Analese is the third child on the train. I did not realize until I watched the video that she saw me with the camera and said, "CHEESE!" Cute!
Video of Analese's routine:
Analese watching the final ceremonies:
Analese receives her ribbon:
The group photo:
She LOVES to get her feet stamped:
And here she is with "her" Miss Allison. Yes, Analese says, "Mommy there is MY Miss Allison!"
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! And she is doing such an awesome job! You can tell she LOVES it!
Way to go. She looks like she was having so much fun.
Oh how cute!!!
That is too cute! Especially when she said "Cheese".
Post a Comment