Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Analese in the Kitchen!

One of Analese's favoritest (OK, most favorite) things to do is to help me in the kitchen. Yesterday afternoon we made a delicious pasta salad. Basically the only thing you need to know for this pasta salad is 8 oz. of your favorite short pasta and how to make the dressing. Here are the ingredients for the dressing: 1/2 cup mayo, 2 TBSP milk, and 2 TBSP of Hidden Valley ranch dressing and seasoning mix (the powder). Once you cook the pasta and mix up the dressing, you can add just about anything you like to this pasta salad. Here are some pics of Analese the chef!







Here is the finished salad and Analese enjoying it!




Now for our next kitchen project I have to give credit where credit is due. I got this neat idea from Carrie's blog. Here are the pics of Analese making the Nemo treats! Oh, and a couple cute shots of Mariele too!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun day in the kitchen! Ashton, my 3 year old, loves helping me in the kitchen also.. he loves Nemo fruit snacks~ that recipe looks cute, although he won't eat jello. :(
~Angie

Jennifer said...

Fun! Eli loves to help in the kitchen too, I just haven't had to patience to take pics and be so organized to have all of the materials out at the beginning!

Carrie said...

Heheh.. I love the Nemo pictures!! I wish Autumn liked her bumbo more! Analese looks so much like you!

Alison said...

I love the pic of Mariele buy the ingredients. Cute!!!

Joanna said...

Any recipe involving cute little babies in bumbo seats has got to be a GREAT recipe.

I love pictures of Analese cooking. She takes it so seriously.