Thursday, May 14, 2009

Swimming fun!

Analese and I were having a blast in the pool this afternoon! We would hold hands and jump into the deep end, then swim to the other side. Here are 2 short videos. Ignore my husband's phone conversation LOL!







Me and my girls!


4 comments:

connie said...

Mel- That's a great picture of you and the girls. They are just as beautiful as you are. I am jealous though you guys are swimming already! New york weather is cold and rainy.

Kara said...

Watching Analese swim is amazing! I hope Kendall will want to try when the weather warms up some. The girls have only been in our pool once this year. :(

Kaycee said...

How the HECK does she know how to swim so well?? LOL! I need to know. I'm terrified of water and I think Cami is taking on my fear and I do not want that.

Carrie said...

I love the family photo! I can't believe she swims so well... and, this is coming from a 31 year old who can't swim herself! lol!