Thank you for the hydrogen car. Alex about came out of his skin when he got the package. They put it together and now have to get some distilled water.
I agree, beautiful girls you have! Love the dresses... I've had fun putting Marissa in summer dresses...I found several cute ones at Walmart for only $5 and they are so sweet & comfy for her this summer.
5 comments:
What cute dresses! Lee looks nice too!
Thank you for the hydrogen car. Alex about came out of his skin when he got the package. They put it together and now have to get some distilled water.
Your little girls are the cutest Mel!
I agree, beautiful girls you have! Love the dresses... I've had fun putting Marissa in summer dresses...I found several cute ones at Walmart for only $5 and they are so sweet & comfy for her this summer.
I love that polka dot dress! You have two pretty girls!
Ahh I Love their dresses too!! I bet everyone told you that all day. :)
Post a Comment