Friday, May 8, 2009
Sometimes it aches a little . . .
when I realize how much Analese is growing up. To think that just a little over a year ago she was still a co-sleeping AND breastfeeding toddler. Now she sleeps in her own bed in her own room and she is a three year old preschooler. She spends her days asserting her independence and wanting to do everything herself. She knows her numbers and her ABCs and has an impressive Spanish vocabulary as well. And she's potty trained! Sometimes at the end of a big day I look in at her and realize that she has spent the day playing with others and exploring her world and learning independence and not necessarily clinging to me. Then I just long to hold her close to me. And that is just what I did a little while ago and she told me, "Snuggle me a little looser, Mommy." Looser? How 'bout tighter?
Labels:
Time marches on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment