This morning as I was helping (as much as she would allow) Analese to get dressed, she was asking me if I know what a swit is. I repeated, "A swit?" She would pronunciate a little clearer for me, "A SWIT, mommy." I would repeat the unknown word back to her and she would again say the same word. "Do you know what a swit is mommy?" So finally, "I give, what is a swit?" She said, "A swit swims underwater, mommy!" And that is when I realized . . ."A SQUID!" "Yes, Mommy, a SWIT." Then I tried to help her say the word squid and her efforts were pretty cute. She can't quite make that particular consonant cluster sound yet. That just gave me the idea to try to get it on video! Maybe later.
Happy Mother's Day!
4 comments:
Aww cute! I love Nathan's way of pronouncing ridiculous!
Happy Mother's Day! You are a great mom! Analese and Mariele are very blessed to have you as their mother.
That's so cute. I love the funny little things our kids come up with. How does she know what a squid is anyway?
Adorable!! The things the kids say nowadays crack me up. The other day zoey kept saying 'technically'. I had NO idea what she was saying at first, but it was so cute!
Post a Comment