Saturday, May 2, 2009
Happy 3rd Birthday Analese!
Today was Analese's 3rd birthday. We celebrated all day long! I will post more about her party tomorrow. It was such a fun day! It is late now, though, and I need a shower. Analese has not had a nap today and she is still up playing with her birthday toys. She just does not realize how tired she is! Here are a couple of pics of the birthday girl. I can't believe she is 3!

Labels:
The princess turns 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go over to my blog... I have a special message for her. Happy Birthday!!!
Happy belated birthday Analese! Congrats on making it three years mama! Hope you had an amazing day!
I love the cupcake cake! I am making a cupcake train for Nathan's bday that is coming up. Wish me luck. Nathan is so picky he doesn't even like pizza! Sigh. Looks like she enjoyed her cupcake!
Post a Comment