Analese decided to strip off her swimsuit and jump into the pool naked in front of God and everybody. I did not take pics of that (SIGH and EYE ROLL). But everyone had a great time!
This morning we took Analese to her Bible class at church. One of her little friends that was not able to come to her birthday party brought her a birthday present. Analese was so excited! In the car on the way home she kept saying, "Obama got me a birthday present!" The girl's name is IVANA, not Obama LOL! When we got home she opened it. It is a really cute polka dot Gymboree dress!
Here are the girls dressed for church:
4 comments:
LOL @ your nudist!!!
Love the dress!! Enjoy the rest of your week-end! :)
Cute dress!! I had a good giggle reading about Analese skinny dipping.
I'm a new blogger...several months back, I started a blog & used it mainly as a *photo album* for family that lived out of state to be able to see the kids more often.. well, by accident one day I found a couple blogs to read and OMG i was hooked and wanted to turn my boring photo album into more of an online journal of my life.. i'm still learning, but it's so fun! it's nice to see other stay at home mommy blogs.. LOVE your blog. too cute. your girls are precious.
:)
~Angie
I love the dress! That is super cute.
LOL about her skinny dipping. Hehe! Mariele looks adorable in her little bow too :)
Post a Comment